Small Business Saturday® is a day dedicated to supporting locally owned small businesses nationwide. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and helps give small businesses across the country a boost.
Make Small Business Saturday the biggest day of the year for small business.
Anyone and everyone can be part of the celebration. Here are a few ways you can help make this year’s Small Business Saturday the biggest shopping day of the year for businesses in your neighborhood.
Are you a small business owner?
• Create your free personalized marketing campaign to help attract customers at ShopSmall.com
• Get on the Small Business Saturday® Map*, so American Express® Card Members can find you. For qualifying American Express Card accepting small merchants only.
• Watch videos and see how other small business owners drove results during last year’s big day.
Want to support local small businesses in your neighborhood?
• Visit ShopSmall.com to find new businesses to support in your neighborhood
• Sign up for emails and stay in the loop about Small Business Saturday
• Tell everyone where you plan to Shop Small® on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks
• Make sure to get out and Shop Small on the big day
FIND OUT MORE AT SHOPSMALL.COM