• June 17, 2021 – Gallup, New Mexico. Business Advisor, SBDC at UNM Gallup. For details, click here. (Looking for someone with strong bookkeeping, accounting, and presentation skills. Best consideration: July15, 2021)
• June 14, 2021 – Boca Raton, Florida. Business Growth and Capital Access Specialist, Florida SBDC at FAU. For details, click here. (Application deadline: June 28, 2021)
• June 11, 2021 – Redmond, Washington. SBDC Small Business Advisor, OneRedmond. For details, click here.
• June 11, 2021 – Dallas, Texas. Director, Dallas Metropolitan SBDC. For details, click here. (Application deadline: July 9, 2021)
• June 11, 2021 – Richmond, Virginia. Center Director, Capital Region SBDC. For details, click here. (The SBDC Director will be responsible for leading the recently re-launched Richmond-based center and managing the day-to-day operations)
• June 10, 2021 – Fort Smith, Arkansas. Director, University of Arkansas – Fort Smith ASBTDC Regional Office. For details, click here. (This is a new center being added to the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center network)
• June 8, 2021 – Casper, Wyoming. Procurement Specialist, Wyoming SBDC PTAC. For details, click here. (Application deadline: June 17, 2021)
• June 4, 2021 – Portland, Maine. Director of Finance & Grant Management, Maine SBDC. For details, click here. (Application deadline: June 27, 2021)
• June 4, 2021 – Portland, Maine. Administrative and Data Manager, Maine SBDC. For details, click here. (Application deadline: June 27, 2021)
• May 27, 2021 – Jacksonville, Alabama. Business Advisor, Alabama SBDC at Jacksonville State University. For details, click here. (Serves seven rural counties. Highest performing center in the network. Employees receive free tuition. Join the team!)
• May 17, 2021 – Monroe, Louisiana. IT Analyst, Louisiana SBDC Network. For details, click here.
To request the posting of SBDC career opportunities on this page, please click here. Job postings will remain on the site for one month unless otherwise requested.
Business RFP Opportunity
America’s SBDC is a proud partner on the www.covid-sb.org platform that provides federal agency information and resources to small businesses in response to COVID-19.
To ensure we continue to meet and exceed our performance expectations, we are publishing an RFP for an Independent Verification and Validation Assessment.
Please share this RFP to ensure we can cast a wide net to find the best possible talent for this assessment. Questions and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.