• October 20, 2020 – Oxford, Mississippi. Director, SBDC Sub-Center, Mississippi SBDC. For details, click here. (This position will supervise a 31-county territory and report to the Assistant Director for University centers. Application deadline: October 30, 2020)
• October 20, 2020 – Las Vegas, Nevada. Business Development Advisor, Nevada SBDC at UNLV. For details, click here.
• October 13, 2020 – Corsicana, Texas. Director, Navarro SBDC. For details, click here.
• October 12, 2020 – Santa Fe, New Mexico. Database Analyst, New Mexico SBDC. For details, click here. [This position monitors, analyzes, supports and maintains the data quality of the NMSDC’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Neoserra database.]
• October 7, 2020 – Raleigh, North Carolina. Assistant Vice Chancellor and State Director, North Carolina SBTDC. For details, click here. (Chief executive level position for statewide Business and Technology Extension Programs administered by NCSU, including SBTDC & PTAC.)
• October 5, 2020 – Carlsbad, New Mexico. CC Mgr., Small Business Devt., New Mexico SBDC, New Mexico State University Carlsbad Campus. For details, click here. (Manages the planning, development, marketing, operation and evaluation of the Small Business Development Center of a branch campus. Application deadline: November 8, 2020.)
• September 29, 2020 – Florence, Alabama. Center Director / Lead Business Advisor, Alabama SBDC at the University of North Alabama (UNA). For details, click here. (Located in Florence / Muscle Shoals, in NW Alabama, serving a nine-county region.)
To request the posting of SBDC career opportunities on this page, please click here. Job postings will remain on the site for one month unless otherwise requested.