• May 10, 2021 – Northeast Florida. Small Business Consulting Coordinator, Florida SBDC @ UNF. For details, click here. (SBDC business consulting and training with emphasis on agribusiness — to include business planning, marketing/growth, capital access and financial management) (Application review: April 23, 2021)
• May 7, 2021 – Pensacola, Florida. Director of Finance, Florida SBDC. For details, click here. (Preferred response date for applications is May 24, 2021)
• May 7, 2021 – Lake Jackson, Texas. Advisor, Brazosport College SBDC. For details, click here.
• April 29, 2021 – Monroe, Louisiana. Director of Marketing and Communications, Louisiana SBDC Lead Center. For details, click here.
• April 26, 2021 – Rock Hill, South Carolina. Area Manager, SBDC Rock Hill. For details, click here. (Application deadline: May 21, 2021)
• April 21, 2021 – Kingston, Rhode Island. Executive Director, Rhode Island SBDC. For details, click here. (First consideration will occur beginning May 5, 2021)
• April 19, 2021 – Chula Vista, California. Regional Director, San Diego, Orange and Imperial PTAC. For details, click here. (This PTAC provides services for three Southern California counties. The Regional Director will report to the Dean at Southwestern Community College.) (Application deadline: May 14, 2021)
• April 12, 2021 – Statesboro, Georgia. Business Consultant, University of Georgia SBDC. For details, click here.
To request the posting of SBDC career opportunities on this page, please click here. Job postings will remain on the site for one month unless otherwise requested.
Business RFP Opportunity
America’s SBDC is a proud partner on the www.covid-sb.org platform that provides federal agency information and resources to small businesses in response to COVID-19.
To ensure we continue to meet and exceed our performance expectations, we are publishing an RFP for an Independent Verification and Validation Assessment.
Please share this RFP to ensure we can cast a wide net to find the best possible talent for this assessment. Questions and comments should be directed to email@example.com.