• April 19, 2021 – Chula Vista, California. Regional Director, San Diego, Orange and Imperial PTAC. For details, click here. (This PTAC provides services for three Southern California counties. The Regional Director will report to the Dean at Southwestern Community College.) (Application deadline: May 14, 2021)
• April 13, 2021 – Honolulu, Hawaii. Center Director, Hawaii SBDC – Oahu Center. For details, click here. (To view the posting, enter “221155” in the “Job Title, Company…” field; enter “Honolulu, Hawaii” in the “City, State…” field; and click “Search”) (Application deadline: April 27, 2021)
• April 12, 2021 – Statesboro, Georgia. Business Consultant, University of Georgia SBDC. For details, click here.
• April 7, 2021 – Goldendale/Stevenson, Washington. Business Advisor, Goldendale/Stevenson SBDC. For details, click here. (Application deadline: April 19, 2021)
• April 1, 2021 – Merced, California. Associate Regional Director, Central California SBDC. For details, click here. [This Central California SBDC Associate Regional Director (ARD) position is equivalent to the Associate State Director (ASD) position in a State program.] (Application deadline: May 3, 2021)
• March 31, 2021 – Houston, Texas. Assistant Regional Director – SBDC Network Budget & Compliance, Texas Gulf Coast SBDC Network. For details, click here.
• March 31, 2021 – Gillette, Wyoming. North Eastern Regional Director, Wyoming SBDC Network. For details, click here.
To request the posting of SBDC career opportunities on this page, please click here. Job postings will remain on the site for one month unless otherwise requested.
Business RFP Opportunity
America’s SBDC is a proud partner on the www.covid-sb.org platform that provides federal agency information and resources to small businesses in response to COVID-19.
To ensure we continue to meet and exceed our performance expectations, we are publishing an RFP for an Independent Verification and Validation Assessment.
Please share this RFP to ensure we can cast a wide net to find the best possible talent for this assessment. Questions and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.