Have you been struggling to gain some traction with your Facebook marketing? Has it come the point where no matter what you do, you still feel like you’re spinning your wheels?
Well, my friends, here’s a resource you’re really going to “Like.” Below are 24 links to posts we’ve put together to help you race down the road to Facebook marketing success. Enjoy!
1. Facebook Page vs. Profile: The Heavyweight Championship Bout
2. How to Regularly Post to Your Facebook Page (Without Annoying the $#!* Out of Your Fans)
3. Turn that Frown Upside Down: How to Make an Unhappy Fan a Happier Customer
4. Get Your Customers to Say “I Want That!” in Four Easy Steps
5. Why Isn’t Your Facebook Content as Shareable as a Super Bowl Ad?
6. When to Post to Facebook for Maximum Impact
7. The Backstage Pass: 3 Ways to Get Facebook Fans to Subscribe to Your Email List
8. Be Stat Savvy: Use Reporting Data to Better Engage Your Facebook Fans
9. Involve Your Fans in the Facebook Content Game
10. Rich Media’s Guide to Getting the Most Engagement on Facebook
11. Show Your Fans Some Love: Say “Thank You” with Your Facebook Page
12. Domo Arigato: No More Mr. Roboto
13. 4 Signs of Complicated Facebook Marketing Syndrome
14. Why You Should Share Instead of Sell on Facebook
15. Keep It Positive: Don’t Badmouth the Competition on Facebook
16. How to Survive a Social Media Apocalypse
17. Does Your Content Stand Out in the Facebook Gumbo?
18. Facebook Success in 15 Minutes a Day
19. Lighten Up! Have Some Fun with Your Facebook Fans
20. Why Your Personality Is the Secret to a “Like”-able Brand
21. Listen Up! Your Facebook Fans Have Great Content Ideas
22. How Are You Responding to Feedback from Your Facebook Fans?
23. 25 Things That Make You Look Dumb on Facebook
24. Why Facebook Likes Alone Are Not Enough
Gina Watkins is a leading expert on e-marketing for small business – and has a real passion for helping businesses to succeed. Her ongoing series of dynamic lectures are filled with real-world examples, humor and results-driven wisdom garnered from more than two decades of sales, business development and marketing experience. In addition to owning her own business, she is an award-winning direct marketer, has been featured on WUSA Channel 9’s Mind Over Money show, Dr. Gayle Carson’s Women In Business radio show, Morgan State’s Briefcase Radio program, and in numerous other media. In her role as Constant Contact Regional Development Director, she’s presented to more than ten thousand seminar attendees about the keys to success with easy, affordable, highly effective technology tools that grow trusted business relationships.