Grow with Google Virtual Summit Webinar for SBDCs
The Virtual Summit webinar reviews resources available through the Grow with Google Partner Program and provides an in-depth training on one of Google’s digital skills topics for small businesses. We encourage you to sign up for the Grow with Google Partner Program and read the Partner Program Get Started Guide.
Your SBDC is eligible to receive free software from Intuit to support small business development.
To request free QuickBooks licenses for your SBDC, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of licenses you require.
QuickBooks information and training materials.
You will need to log in using the following username and password:
• User name: email@example.com
• Password: Influencer2022
QuickBooks Online is now available.
Transform how you do business, with all your business apps in one place. SBDCs and their clients get 20% off Thryv products and services.
Take advantage of free and at-cost training for your SBDC! Learn more about how SBDCs partnering with Thryv to get more education to their advisors and clients. Connect with Samantha Soffici at Thryv to learn more; Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-214-9816
INCFILE is proud to offer this unprecedented value because we believe the in the dreams of entrepreneurs and want to be part of your success!
We’ve made it so easy for advisors to get Impact for business starts.
Our gold package is regularly $199, but we’re offering SBDC advisors a special unlimited package for their clients for just $25 plus their state fees…
What’s included in this package?
- Your company structure (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, or Non- Profit)
- Your EIN Number
- Registered Agent for the first year
- Unlimited Name Searches
- Your Dashboard
- Lifetime Alerts
- Banking Resolution
- Your information is automatically submitted to Google my Business
- And you will receive a special offer from Bank of America (where they will match $100 when you open a bank account and deposit $100)
How does it work?
- You go to SBDC.Incfile.com and create your profile and request a secure link and click enter
- We send you an email to your registered email address with a special one-time formation use link.
- You can use this link while you are meeting with your client, or it can be emailed to them afterwards to use at a later date.
- The link opens a special SBDC version of the IncFile site, complete with streamlined onboarding that will simplify the business formation process.
- Once you’re in, enter your credit card information and then you will receive all of your documents as they become available.
If you need help, there’s a customer service number in the top right corner for any questions or concerns.
Once your client’s formation is complete, we notify you with the good news!
Free member accounts, client discounts, and training
Free Member Accounts – If you don’t already have a FREE account, sign up today at https://www.constantcontact.com/partners/sbdc
Hundreds of SBDCs are using Constant Contact’s amazing online marketing platform to communicate with their colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
The SBDC Client Constant Contact offer can be found here.
Constant Contact Training
- “More than Email” — Constant Contact for National Org. Partners webinar video is now available. Click here. (Please note that your name & email are required to access the file).
- “Learning Portal” for partners
- Constant Contact On-Demand Training – It’s here! On-demand training exclusively for SBDCs! Now you can learn the ins and outs of Constant Contact’s editor and email marketing best practices at your own pace. Learn more…