VISA Small Business Hub
Small business. Big decisions
Whether you’re a business beginner or an entrepreneurial expert, find the solutions, tools and resources you need to take your small business to the next level.
Solutions for your small business
Every small business has different needs. Find tools, resources, and advice to help you run and grow your business, no matter what stage you’re in or what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Financial Center
- Digital Resources
- Marketing Tools
- Operations & Security
- Plus, guides, solutions, reports, studies, and more.
Grow with Google Virtual Summit Webinar for SBDCs
The Virtual Summit webinar reviews resources available through the Grow with Google Partner Program and provides an in-depth training on one of Google’s digital skills topics for small businesses. We encourage you to sign up for the Grow with Google Partner Program and read the Partner Program Get Started Guide.
QuickBooks Discounts & Resources
The shift to cloud computing is one of the most significant tech trends of today. With this in mind, Intuit is collaborating with Business Cents, an award-winning Intuit Certified QuickBooks Solution Provider and ProAdvisor to America’s SBDC to help support your transition to cloud-based accounting.
About QuickBooks Online
With QuickBooks Online, your small business can securely track income & expenses from anywhere. All your bank and credit card transactions automatically sync to QuickBooks Online to help you seamlessly manage your account, pay bills, run reports, and more. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available with special incentives for SBDC members.
To access the NEW QuickBooks online webpage specifically designed for SBDCs and their clients, click the button below.
Transform how you do business, with all your business apps in one place. SBDCs and their clients get 20% off Thryv products and services.
Take advantage of free and at-cost training for your SBDC! Learn more about how SBDCs partnering with Thryv to get more education to their advisors and clients. Connect with Samantha Soffici at Thryv to learn more; Samantha.email@example.com or 772-214-9816
Exclusive Incfile Discount & New Scholarship Fund
Successful business ownership is a lot more than formation — it takes the right attitude, motivation, and support. Plus, a little moxie. And a lot of paperwork. That’s where Incfile comes in. We manage the paperwork and handle other services so you can focus on the parts of your business that inspire you.
Incfile is proud to offer an exclusive discount & new scholarship fund because we believe the in the dreams of entrepreneurs and want to be part of the SBDC network’s success.
Our GOLD package designed for start-ups is regularly $199, but we’re offering SBDC advisors a special unlimited package for their clients for just $99 plus their state fees – a 50% off savings.
In addition to the benefits our incorporation package affords your client’s small businesses, there is a benefit for your SBDC network in the form of an America’s SBDC Annual Conference Scholarship. $74 from each new formation will be donated to a conference scholarship fund for your state or regional network. For more details on the scholarship fund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in the GOLD package?
- Your company structure (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, or Non-Profit)
- Your EIN Number
- Registered Agent for the first year
- Unlimited Name Searches
- Your Dashboard
- Lifetime Alerts
- Banking Resolution
- Your information is automatically submitted to Google my Business
- And you will receive a special offer from Bank of America (where they will match $100 when you open a bank account and deposit $100)
How does it work?
- You go to SBDC.Incfile.com and create your profile and request a secure link and click enter
- We send you an email to your registered email address with a unique one-time formation use link.
- You can use this link while you are meeting with your client, or it can be emailed to them afterward to use at a later date.
- The link opens a particular SBDC version of the IncFile site, complete with streamlined onboarding that will simplify the business formation process.
- Once you’re in, enter your credit card information, and then you will receive all of your documents as they become available.
If you need help, there’s a customer service number in the top right corner for any questions or concerns.
Once your client’s formation is complete, we will notify you of the scholarship donation!
Have any additional questions? Contact Mikey Yack email@example.com
Free member accounts, client discounts, and training
Free Member Accounts – If you don’t already have a FREE account, sign up today at https://www.constantcontact.com/partners/sbdc
Hundreds of SBDCs are using Constant Contact’s amazing online marketing platform to communicate with their colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
The SBDC Client Constant Contact offer can be found here.
Constant Contact Training
- “More than Email” — Constant Contact for National Org. Partners webinar video is now available. Click here. (Please note that your name & email are required to access the file).
- “Learning Portal” for partners
- Constant Contact On-Demand Training – It’s here! On-demand training exclusively for SBDCs! Now you can learn the ins and outs of Constant Contact’s editor and email marketing best practices at your own pace. Learn more…
Here is another way for you to share a token of support with your entrepreneurs as they launch their business. Just create your custom URL here and share it with your clients. They will each get a $50 Amazon gift card when they form their LLC at ZenBusiness.
Our mission is to be an affordable and convenient one-stop shop digital platform that takes care of everything that is stressful or unfun when launching a business. Our tools are being used by almost 450,000 entrepreneurs, and make it easy to form a business in any of the 50 states, take care of the paperwork, build a website, manage money, and attract customers. We were awarded “best LLC formation service” in the country by ForbesAdvisor and Investopedia for the 2nd year in a row.
Explore Tech Soup's Nonprofit Tech Marketplace
TechSoup equips changemakers with transformative technology solutions and skills they need to improve lives globally and locally.
We do much more than offer discounts on the tools that you need. Read about all our great initiatives and how we get these resources — and more — into the hands of people working for good worldwide.