SBDC Day Ambassadors
A program designed for organizations and businesses to get involved in SBDC Day
and show their support of the nation’s largest and most effective small business assistance network, SBDCs
What is SBDC Day?
SBDC Day is a national, collective proclamation of the impact America’s Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs) on the success of our nation’s dreamers, innovators, and doers – America’s small businesses. The second annual SBDC Day will take place on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. To learn more about what your local SBDC is doing to celebrate, locate them here.
SBDC Day Ambassador Program
America’s SBDC has developed a national SBDC Day Ambassador program, so that all of America’s SBDC partners, supporters and stakeholders can collectively show their support for SBDC Day.
What is required of an Ambassador?
– Share at least one social media post on your Twitter account.
– Share or write an SBDC Day blog/article and post on your blog, website and/or communications.
What sort of recognition will you receive?
All national SBDC Ambassadors will be recognized on the America’s SBDC SBDC Day webpage, in SBDC Day collateral and in email communications including a national press release.
What are other ways you can support SBDC Day?
– Host (or co-host with your local SBDC) a free workshop or webinar in honor of SBDC Day.
– Host (or co-host with your local SBDC) a Twitter Chat in honor of SBDC Day.
– Take advantage of other communications outlets and utilize them to promote SBDC Day.
– Provide us with a quote from someone at your organization to share in our SBDC toolkit for SBDCs.
– Create and share a short promotional video for social media.
– Create a special “SBDC Day” discount to your clients in honor of our big day.
– Host a contest/sweepstakes.
– Contact your local SBDC or better yet, let us introduce you.
– Special Ambassador Graphic
– Social Media Post
Need something else? Contact us.