2019 SBDC Day Toolkit
1) Share & Bookmark #SBDCDay Links
• Public Site: americassbdc.org/SBDCDay/
• Internal Site: americassbdc.org/members/sbdc-information/sbdcday/ (for SBDC network staff)
2) Download #SBDCDay Toolkit Digital Assets
3) Start Promoting #SBDCDay Now!
Use the official hashtag #SBDCDay to post and re-post from other SBDC accounts! Check out the Twine feed at the bottom of the public landing page for ideas and to monitor the conversation: americassbdc.org/SBDCDay. Sample content will be provided at a later date.
4) Include #SBDCDay Blurb in Your Upcoming Newsletters
Heading: Mark your Calendar: March 20 is #SBDCDay!
Text: SBDC Day will unite the nearly 1,000 SBDC centers across the country and the hundreds of thousands of clients they serve by sharing, in real time, the success stories and notable impacts SBDCs collectively have on the small business community at large. Help us showcase the impact of the [Insert your state here] SBDC by being part of the 3rd annual #SBDCDay campaign. Check out americassbdc.org/SBDCDay/ to learn more!
5) Share #SBDCDay Information with Partners
Reach out to your local clients, stakeholders, partners and friends, and invite them to be an “SBDC Day Ambassador.” More information is available below.
More tools to come: webinars, social media resources, PR templates, graphics, national impact data, and more….
Don’t forget about all the wonderful marketing resources available in the Association’s Marketing Toolkit!
National messaging, brochure files, video files, graphics, national branding guidelines, and so much more, right here!