Resources – Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
(By clicking a link below you will be leaving the America’s SBDC site. America’s SBDC is not responsible for the content of any non-America’s SBDC site.)
- SBA Disaster Assistance: SBA provides low interest disaster loans to homeowners, renters, businesses of all sizes and private, non-profit organizations to repair or replace real estate, personal property, machinery & equipment, inventory and business assets that have been damaged or destroyed in a declared disaster.
- For information about SBA disaster resources, go to:
– For information about SBA disaster business loans, go to:
- Open For Business – A Disaster Protection and Recovery Planning Toolkit for the Small to Mid-Sized Business: The Open For Business toolkit was prepared by the Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS), a nonprofit initiative of the insurance industry to reduce the social and economic effects of natural disasters and other progperty losses.
To access the toolkit, go to: disastersafety.org/resource/resmgr/pdfs/Open ForBusiness_new.pdf
- National Council on Readiness and Preparedness (NCORP) – Public/ Private Partnerships to Strengthen Homeland Security: NCORP’s mission is to establish community-level programs and public/private partnerships that strengthen homeland security through education, training and communication between citizens, businesses, governments and responders/law enforcement and medical professionals.
For more information, go to: www.ncorp.org.