Crowdfunding World Summit
Do you know about CrowdFunding?
CrowdFunding is a new law enacted by Congress that allows people to invest online in small companies. The SEC has just released rules opening up new ways to raise funds for your business.
We’d like to let everyone know about – and encourage you to attend – a great opportunity that’s coming up soon.
CrowdFunding World Summit is a complimentary online conference featuring in-depth interviews and presentations with over 65 CrowdFunding experts heard over two weeks, including:
- Lawmakers who passed the new laws will clarify key elements of CrowdFunding.
- * U.S. Senator Mark Warner
- * U.S. Rep. David Schweikert
- * U.S. Rep. Patrick McHenry
- * U.K. Member of Parliament Barry Sheerman
- Founders of the top CrowdFunding websites will explain how to raise money online.
- * RocketHub Founder Brian Meece
- * Fundrise Founder Ben Miller
- * Community Leader Founder Joseph Barisonzi
- Business experts will describe the steps they’ve used to grow their companies.
- * Draper Fisher Jurvetson VC Tim Draper
- * Business mentor Jay Abraham and invited guests
- * Former NASDAQ Official David Weild IV
It’s free to attend online
for America’s SBDC members and friends, thanks to generous sponsorship by:
The CrowdFunding World Summit is a virtual event, broadcast online from
December 3rd through 16th. You can listen from anywhere.
This is the best way to become a CrowdFunding expert or learn how to raise money for your business with CrowdFunding.
How to attend:
2: Then: Check your inbox on December 3rd for email instructions to log in to the Summit.